sábado, 10 de marzo de 2012

Marcela Gandara - I Knew You Loved Me

Letra de Marcela Gandara - I knew you loved me, I knew you loved me Letra,
Marcela Gandara - I knew you loved me video y letra, Video de I knew you loved me - Marcela Gandara, letra de I knew you loved me - Marcela Gandara



Letra Completa de I knew you loved me Marcela Gandara, Musica Con Letra de I knew you loved me Marcela Gandara
from the beginning when you need
from the moment when the eyes moose
since that day when I was single
when you look at me he went and

I knew I loved and understood
I knew you were looking over my
you wait that long and not get

I knew you loved me but huy away from home
I went and kiss and love me your pardon you gave
and I'm here

and when you found me senti away
then I knew that you cared and listen
as your voice was a whisper in silence
every day attracted me to you

I'm here my sweet lord
I am here my beloved savior
I'm here I'm here.

Entradas populares